2010/12/30

Janina's thought about being My Precious Queen 2010

First I would like to say that this year has been extraordinary for me. If you had asked me when I rezzed into SL over 2 years ago what I would be doing now I would have not even expected to say I would be spending this entire year as the first My Precious Queen. But the goals I set for myself after walking through Agnes' shop one day became a reality this year as I was crowned queen and represented one of the most prestigious fashion houses in Second Life.


Janina wearing the super hot Jocelyn lace dress in AVENUE magazine.

To the royal princesses and the new queen I want to tell you that every one of you deserves to be queen because of your style, elegance, warmth, and personality that I have come to know through meeting each of you. Unfortunately I cannot be there to welcome you as the new queen, but know that I will always be available if you need to ask questions or just talk about anything.

Janina showcasing the Serene Lace dress in AVENUE Magine.

I especially would like to thank Mui for her kindness and friendship this year and for helping me to gain more confidence in being both a queen and a model for My Precious. To Will I want to say thank you for your graciousness to me when I was here modeling for you and Agnes. Lastly, I want to thank Agnes for welcoming me into the My Precious family and turning me into a beautiful elegant queen in every picture you took of me and in every dress you gave me to wear.
Featuring Janina in the Queen Contest ad 2010.

沒有留言:

張貼留言